Monday, October 19, 2009

Share and Voice: Positively 3rd Street Bakery!


So my Share and voices have kinda been on a food kick lately!  But I just wanted to tell people about 3rd Street Bakery.... I live right next to it, and I am sitting in bed actually smelling it as I'm writing this!  The bakery uses almost all organic ingredients, and makes some of the most delicious baked goods I've ever had.  They are located on the corner of 12th Ave. and E. 3rd St.  If you are a big donut person you will definately be disappointed.  But they have amazing granola, cookies, bars, muffins, breads, bagels, and even pizza crusts!  They sell there products at a couple different places around townBlogger: Pam's Green Blog - Create Post.  One of them being the co-op.  They also sell local syrup and honey.  Couple of things I can't live with out from the bakery are the Godess Bar's, their granola ( so good in vanilla yogurt), and there THUNDER COOKIES... they are pretty much famous.  Check em' out!
http://positively3rdstreetbakery.com/home.html

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who raves about this place, but I have yet to go! Your post has inspired me to change that! Also, I had no idea they used all organic ingredients! That's great :)

    ReplyDelete