Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Eco Chic Lifestyle Change: Week Three


Week 3 of my Eco Chic Lifestyle Change!
Today is the beginning of my 3rd Week of only eating one 4 oz. serving of red meat per week, (every seven days.)
Challenges
None of my friends are being very helpful!  I have sunday night dinner with a bunch of friends sometimes and they are guys and wanna have like burgers or steak!  Ha can't do that!  But I have been preaching it up to them on how red meat is so bad, and why.
My serving for the week
So my friend turned 21 on last wednesday.  She works at Old Chicago so I took her there for her first legal drinks.  And we ordered her favorite pizza, which is a MEAT ME haha its got like sausage, salami, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, and green olives ;) haha not my choice!  I picked off some of the meat trying not to go over my serving.  I have no idea if I did go over.  I had two pieces of pizza Wednesday, then I ate a left over piece like Saturday evening, so I kinda feel like I cheated a little this week.
Goals for this upcoming week...
I am going to try my hardest to only eat one serving of red meat this week.  Its getting easier and easier to turn it down, and I feel so much better not eating it.  Not only health wise, but environmentally wise.

until next week!
Pam

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a bit of a challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that pizza looks really good too! I would definitely have a hard time turning that down as well, but good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pizza is like a universal weakness haha! Still, it seems like you're doing really well! It's great how these things seem to get a little easier as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete