Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eco Chic Lifestyle Change: Week Four

My SMART Goal:
I will only eat 1 Four oz. serving of Red meat per week (seven days.)
Challenges:
This weekend I went to the cities for a wedding.  When I chose my meal 2 months ago I signed up for Filet Mignon.  So when my waitress came I asked her if I could change to vegetable ravioli.  That was hard because when my brother got his beef tenderloin I was VERY jealous haha.  But the vegetable ravioli was delicious.
My Serving for the week:
On Sunday morning I ate 2 pieces of bacon.  Even though that is probably one of the most processed red meats you can find it was DELICIOUS, and in extreme moderation I feel okay about it.... then I had a bite of my friend's cheeseburger at lunch.  So I doubt that is over 4 oz.
Upcoming week:
I hope to keep up the good work!

Pam


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 4 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy.






2 comments:

  1. O man! that comic is perfect. and wow, props to you for turning down filet mingnon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, no kidding! Turning down filet mingnon can't be easy! Especially considering that you rarely will find that in any college kid's diet!

    ReplyDelete