Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to Pamvironmentally Friendly!



My name is Pam,  I am somewhere in between a Sophomore and Junior and will start my major in Healthcare Management next semester, maybe double majoring in Business Management as well (someday I would like to own my own business.)  I chose a picture of a creek that runs into Lake Superior.  I love Duluth and all the outdoor things it has to offer, yet it still has the feel of a city somewhat.  Some of my favorite things to do are snowboarding, cooking, just hanging out with friends, I am a huge movie buff and love all types of movies.  Reading is also a big one for me,  otherwise I am always down to try new things, like this sweet class!

There are 6 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:
  1. Advocacy Project
  2. Eye Openers
  3. Reflections
  4. Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change
  5. Read 'n' Seed
  6. Share and Voice
The members of my web group are:
  1. Abby@Abby's Earth Experiment
  2. Danielle@Danielle's Discoveries
  3. Pam@Pamvironmentally Friendly
You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. I am subscribed to all the blogs in my blog list gadget. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile."

So I'm gonna finish it off by just saying thank you to everyone who stopped by to check out my new blog!  Its still in production but over the semester I'm sure it will evolve...

Pam

Blogged for the Welcome Linky Party hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pam! I love your blog! It has so much going on already! I'm a little slow on the technology thing, so as of now my blog is a bit lackluster, but I'll work on it! Well, I love your blog header and I'll get mine spruced up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pam! I love Duluth too! haha. Double majoring is definitely a good idea, I wish I would have, I guess i still can! beautiful pic by the way, it looks familiar.
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete